Transitioning to a sustainable future
Climate Action Now (CAN)
Greta Thunberg inspires the need for CAN “It will take a far-reaching vision, it will take courage, it will take fierce, fierce determination to act now, to lay the foundations where we may not know all the details about how to shape the ceiling”
CAN is such a far reaching vision…
– An innovative climate action solution-focused advocacy movement and service provider: with education, communication, community and consensus building around the Agri Industry, with Carbon Emissions reduction at its core…
– Presenting a range of significant and sustainable ways to reduce Green House Gas emissions Internationally, using the Climate Action App (CAA) as the first critical innovative tool in achieving this, with it’s bottom up approach to CO2 reductions.
– Linking the many silos of knowledge, joining all the dots on a Climate Actions platform, in conferences and with the Climate Action App. All to help Government, Semi-State, Industry, Farming, the General public and climate activists of all ages.
– CAN is a non-aligned, not for profit NGO creating a neutral but very active platform for professionals and people of good will to share their experience, expertise and to promote the best most viable solutions in their personal capacities.
– Working to set up ‘Climate Actions Now Centres of Excellence’ bringing together all the best, most innovative and experienced people, to test and prove the new technologies and viable methods to significantly reduce our GHG’s